We supply HHI Marine Propulsion with output rating from 1,200 kW up to 22,500 kW. The best solution for all types of marine vessels and offshore applications with proven reliability, low emission, low operation cost, multi-fuel capability. HHI’s extensive R&D facilities enable us to provide the customers with high quality and excellent services in all phases of designing, production, assembly and commissioning of HiMSEN propulsion packaged system.
Built in 1972, Located at Ulsan, South Korean, Hyundai Heavy Industries occupies a Land area of 7,200,000 square meters. It is not only one of the most important member of Hyundai Group in South Korean, but also a world-class synthesis Heavy Industry company and the cradle of heavy Industry in South Korean. HHI has a global business network in each of its six business divisions: Ship building, Offshore & Engineering, Industrial Plant & Engineering, Engine & Machinery, Electro Electric Systems, and Construction Equipment. The shipbuilding and engine & Machinery are the biggest in scale of production in the world.
1. All types of HiMSEN engine are complied with the new upcoming NOx emission regulations, and do its best to satisfy further request if any from customers.
2. Optimized Matching of HiMSEN Propulsion Package - C.P./F.P. propeller with shafting. - Pitch and speed control. - Load control. - Reduction gear. - Shaft generator. - Auxiliary machinery.
3. Application: - Controllable pitch propulsion. - Fixed pitch propulsion. - Azimuth thruster propulsion. - Pump drive.
1. Please contact us to get detailed technical datasheet.
2. Materials and specifications are subject to change without notice.